To enter the German Consulate General please observe the following rules:
- Wear a face mask (“community mask”).
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Be punctual to enable us to complete entry protocol before your appointment.
- Admission is given only to the applicant. Minors can be accompanied by their custodians and elders by one accompanying person if necessary.
- Only attend your appointment, if you did not have any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Please be aware that your temperature might be measured upon entry.
Our goal is to limit the number of clients in the waiting room by scheduling appointments accordingly. We ask for your understanding if in certain instances access to the waiting area needs to be interrupted.
Our appointment booking system is available here.
Due to the currently reduced number of appointments, the Consulate General is fully booked in many areas, especially in the passport section. In our appointment booking system, all available appointments in each category are published online at regular intervals. Therefore, please refrain from inquiries about other available dates.