The German Consulate General Recommends:
Exploring bilingualism beyond the obvious and into the obnoxious. When we talk about language acquisition, we always talk about gain, but could there be pain? An entertaining conversation of brilliant brains that think in many different languages & accents.
This is the first evening of multi-flavored anecdotes, that will shine light on any identity that is navigating the semiotics of more than one culture. Stories of success and maybe below: Is the linguistic multi-tasker actually at an advantage? At age seven? At age seventy-seven? As a parent, a boss or a spiritual being?
- Christiane Seidel - Actress and Producer | Boardwalk Empire, Godless
- Dr. Fabrice Jaumont - Dual Language Program Advocate and author of “Die Bilinguale Revolution”
- Amel Derragui – Founder of Tandem Nomads, Global Citizen
- Tim Mohr -Literary translator and author of Burning Down the Haus
- Moderator:Dr. Eva Bosbach, University of Cologne - New York Office
7:30 PM Bilingual Brain Conversations Panel
8:30PM Wine | Cheese | Music
For more information and tickets visit: eventbrite-bilingualbrain