Due to COVID 19 the Consulate General is working with reduced staff and can only offer a limited number of appointments during business hours.
Please confirm on our website whether it is necessary for you to come to the mission in person. Otherwise, please submit all documents by mail. All information about our consular services can be found at: www.germany.info . Please check the website before contacting the Consulate General for general information. We appreciate your patience.
Walk-ins cannot be accommodated until further notice.
To enter the German Consulate General please observe the following rules:
- Wear a face mask (“face covering”).
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Be punctual to enable us to complete entry protocol before your appointment.
- Admission is given only to the applicant. Minors can be accompanied by their custodians and elders by one accompanying person if necessary.
- Only attend your appointment, if you did not have any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Please be aware that your temperature might be measured upon entry.
You may schedule an appointment here