Please note: for the protection of our clients and employees the number of visitors in our waiting area is limited to space available and the social distancing order.
Walk-ins cannot be accommodated until further notice.
To enter the German Consulate General please observe the following rules:
- Wear a face mask (“face covering”).
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Be punctual to enable us to complete entry protocol before your appointment.
- Admission is given only to the applicant. Minors can be accompanied by their custodians and elders by one accompanying person if necessary.
- Only attend your appointment, if you did not have any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Please be aware that your temperature might be measured upon entry.
You may schedule an appointment here