Germany Grad Fair (November 8)
Grad Fair 2022 Flyer, © Grad Fair
We and our partners are delighted to invite you to our annual virtual Germany Grad Fair on November 8th at 12.00pm (EST) addressing all questions related to graduate studies in Germany. The #GermanyGradFair shares information about opportunities for Masters, Doctoral or internship programs as well as prerequisites, funding and visa questions.
To register please click here: https://bit.ly/3eqYpDJ
Did you know
- Most degree programs at top-ranked institutions charge little to no tuition fees
- Many degree programs are now taught in English
- Germany has attractive job opportunities for young people and has a high ranking in work-life balance
Germany’s position as a European powerhouse means that many of its universities offer great job prospects in Germany - but studying in Germany also supports your career upon return. What’s more, Germany can be a relatively inexpensive country to study in, as a lot of programs have little to no tuition fees for both domestic and international students.
The Germany Grad Fair 2022 is your pass to explore the exciting opportunities for research, funding, and career advancement through graduate studies in Germany!
Meet with representatives from a wide variety of German universities, funding and exchange institutions, and the German consulate, all of whom will be happy to answer your questions. Learn from our panel of alumni and professionals what doors a German graduate degree can open for you.
- Campus OWL
- University Alliance Ruhr - Ruhr University Bochum| TU Dortmund University | University of Duisburg-Essen
- UAS-7 German Universities of Applied Sciences
- University of Cologne
- University of Freiburg
- Heidelberg University
- Hasso Plattner Institute
- Technical University Darmstadt
- German Consulate General New York
- Cultural Vistas
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Goethe-Institut New York
You should attend if you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, young professional, career service advisor or someone who is interested in graduate studies in Germany!