Tech is constantly changing. From being prompted to update our software or installing a new application, it seems like there’s always something new.
But how do individual tech workers navigate the ever-changing innovation landscape while finding their own voice in the industry?
Tune in on February 21, 2023 from 12 PM (EST) to 1 PM (EST) to:
· Hear experience stories about working in tech
· Learn how to patent your work
· Discover what skills are essential for shaping the tech of tomorrow
· Yuanyuan Cara Dong, Software Engineer, Google Workspace
· Poornima Muthukumar, Technical Product Manager, Microsoft
· Danielly de Paula, Senior Researcher, Chair of Design Thinking and Innovation Research, Hasso-Plattner-Institut
Registration is free, but necessary to attend the event.
Location & Time
February 21, 2023 – 12PM – 1PM (EST) / 6PM – 7PM (CET)
Online via Webex